In order to assist local authorities with their resource management policies, SUEZ offers numerous technical solutions for reusing purified wastewater. Avoiding discharges whilst increasing available resources at a lower cost is one of the key advantages of wastewater reuse, especially in regions affected by water shortages and drought.
- You can benefit from leading-edge tertiary treatment (ultrafiltration, microfiltration, etc.) or polishing (ozonisation, UV disinfection, etc.) technologies.
- Breathe new life into your wastewater thanks to our best technical combinations
- Use the recycled water in agriculture or industry, to clean the roads or even to replenish the water tables
- Avoid discharge, while increasing the available resources
- Limit costs
Reduce stress on the resource
Reuse wastewater for a variety of new purposes
Of the 165 billion m3 of wastewater collected and processed annually throughout the world, only 2% are reused at present. The treatments we propose enable the reuse of wastewater for various non-domestic purposes.
- Irrigation of agricultural land
- Urban watering and cleaning
- Industrial cleaning and process water
- Recharging water tables
Recycle water through highly-developed treatments
We use tried and tested techniques to recycle wastewater while preventing the discharge of polluting agents. Innovative processes produce treated water of sufficiently high quality to enable its reuse:
- Ultraviolet rays
- Reverse osmosis
- Membrane filtration